Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Aveeno Positively Radiant Toner Review


I have always wanted to try Aveeno’s facial products, mostly because I really like their commercials I see on television and great packaging. First, this bottle contains 200ml of product, which is a decent amount. However for a drugstore product, it is a bit on the pricey side. What I do like about this toner was that it is alcohol free, and that Aveeno is well known for their products made from soy extracts.  The packaging of this product is decent. However, it is nothing special. I feel that liquid face products should have a convenient, non-messy way of dispensing the product.  The smell of this toner is nice, it does have a light fresh scent without being overbearing.  Most importantly, it does a great job with toning my skin after cleansing and leaves my skin without feeling tight or too dry.  Overall, I do think this is a good product.  It is something that I would go repurchase and recommend for those who have sensitive skin. If I was to rate this product, I would give it a 7.5/10 overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment