Saturday, July 9, 2011

Weekend Haul


Well, at my location it was Sephora’s Birthday. So they gave me an email notifying me that as part of a beauty insider member , if  I spent over 25 dollars , I was eligible to receive a complimentary full size Sephora Umbrella ( btw it’s a really big and glamorous umbrella) . Earlier that day I also received another email from sephora from their exclusive VIB Beauty Insider Freebie. I got really excited, this time Sephora was giving away a mini MakeUpForever Must Have’s Kit that included four mini travel size products and a cute little case. In the case, there was the HD High Definition Powder, Aqua Eyes eyeliner, Lab shine lip gloss, and their smoky lash mascara. In order to receive this freebie, you needed to spend 35 dollars or more.

And here is the rest of the things I recieved and bought from Sephora :)

My mom decided to buy this sunscream for 49.99


This is a fabulous treatment ( I got a sample of it before) about 25 dollers

This Tara Tarantino Lip gloss was on clearence for 12 dollers
 And freebies/ Samples :)

Dr. Brant SkinCare Samples from Sephora.

I also stopped by at Kiehls today, and after chatting with her, she gave me a TON of Samples
I also bought a pair of gladiators from Steve Madden , I always wanted a pair, but they were always on the pricy side. But I got these for only 30 Bucks ( what a steel). They were originally 79.99


No comments:

Post a Comment